Current available jobs in Retail/Licensing:
The Reno Aces and Reno 1868 FC are looking to add a new member to the dual-sport family. As part of the Greater Nevada Field team you will be challenged with and rewarded by new and exciting projects where no one day is the same as any other. The ideal candidate is willing to take on various projects and jumps at the opportunity to learn new skills. If you feel you may be a fit for this position, we invite you to apply and visit our website to see how Greater Nevada Field and our community are Greater Together!
The Store Manager is responsible for the overall success of The Team Store at Greater Nevada Field, provides direction and supervision for all day-to-day operations for the team store. The Store Manager reports to the Brand Development Manager.
• Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts and/or performing services for customers
• Provide meaningful and impactful training sessions for all retail staff.
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that customer receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
• Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed; train employees on pricing and merchandising techniques.
• Monitor inventory and implement stock and re-stock best practices. RetailPro 8 Series experience is a plus
• Respond to all customer inquiries and complaints
• Perform other functions and activities as directed by the Director, Brand and Community
• High School Diploma or GED required/ College degree preferred.
• 2 years retail management experience preferred.
• Able to communicate effectively.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ