Current available jobs in Legal:
SUMMARY: The Associate General Counsel supports the General Counsel and other USL, USL Division 3 and PDL staff by providing counsel and advice in day-to-day legal matters, managing on-going legal projects, and working pro-actively with staff to help achieve goals and minimize risk. The Associate General Counsel must be a highly organized licensed attorney who takes initiative and is capable of providing thoughtful analysis on a variety of issues and of managing complex legal and business projects in a fast-paced setting, while servicing our internal clients. This position will advise various internal clients on matters relating to: franchising; IP licensing and distribution; corporate governance; and other transactional and day-to-day matters.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND REQUIRED:
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. How many years of have you been practicing law?
2. How many years of transactional experience do you have?
3. Please describe your experience/familiarity with sponsorship agreements (if any)
4. Please describe your experience/familiarity with franchise agreements (if any)
5. Please describe your experience with trademarks, copyrights, and licensing (if any)
6. Please describe your interest in working in professional sports sector
7. Do you currently live in the Tampa area? If no, are you willing to relocate?
8. What are your salary expectations?
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ