Current available jobs in Internships:
Marketing Intern – Mass Communications, Communication Studies, Marketing, Business
• Work directly with Director of Marketing to contact business sponsors to expand business partnerships including new and group programs. Work includes research, preparation and execution of all aspect of sponsorships. Intern will work directly with the business leader to achieve sponsorship goals.
• Interns will be involved in planning and executing the marketing plans including writing copy for social media, constant contact (e-newsletter) flyers, etc. As well layout of ad, flyers and posters, to promote game day special events. Finally they will be responsible for writing radio copy and coordinating with the station placement of all ads.
• Implement and attend public appearances
• Generate ideas for fan attendance, special events and group business
• Must work in the office 1-2 days and attend all home games
• Attend staff meetings
The City Islanders Youth Academy works with youth soccer players in our area from U9 to U23. The Academy includes tournament teams, league teams, summer camps and indoor training. Interns will assist in the further development and administration of the Academy through assisting in marketing the Academy, developing communication pieces, administering registrations of summer camps, indoor training, and academy teams. Excel spreadsheet experience is necessary.
Weekly compensation will be discussed during the interview process
Saint Louis Football Club is a professional soccer franchise in the United Soccer League (USL). The club plays its home games at World Wide Technology Soccer Park in Fenton, located just 15 minutes from downtown St. Louis, MO. STLFC provides an authentic and engaging professional soccer experience for its fans and ranks in the top of the league for ticket sales and attendance. For more information on Saint Louis FC, please visit www.saintlouisfc.com.
Saint Louis FC is looking for highly motivated individuals that can make a positive and immediate impact to our growth as an organization. The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative, responsibility for projects, and a positive attitude within the culture of the club. Furthermore, the willingness to learn new skills and ability to step outside of one’s comfort zone is desired. Interns will be expected to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required, along with the following duties:
-Work under the supervision of the Director of Sales & Business Development for projects assigned.
-Assist the sales team through effective prospecting and lead generation.
-Sell STLFC season tickets, partial plans, and group ticket packages.
-Research new and creative programs to benefit ticket sales efforts.
-Design and implement lead generation campaigns and programs.
-Complete phone calls and sales orders for ticket delivery.
-Work all Saint Louis FC home games and be available for community events as assigned.
-All other duties assigned at the discretion of the Director of Sales & Business Development.
-Enrolled in a college program at the Junior, Senior, or Graduate level and eligible for college credit.
-Pursuit of sport management, marketing, communication, and/or business degree is preferred.
-Computer proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
-Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette.
-Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of projects.
-Basic knowledge of soccer and appreciation of the sport is encouraged.
-Available to work a minimum of 20 hours a week, including nights and weekends.
-Must have driver’s license and own method of transportation.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. What is your anticipated start date?
2. What is your anticipated end date?
3. Do you understand that this internship will be unpaid?
4. Do you have the means to live in the St. Louis area throughout the unpaid internship?
5. Will you be completing this internship for college credit?
From time to time, the teams in the USL will be looking for interns. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you job notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply. Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any position and is not viewable by any team. If you complete your application and then press "edit your information" you can be notified of full-time positions as well. Please complete the application first and then modify it to include notifications for full-time positions if you are in your final year of college or graduate school.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ